IMJ NATION™ VIDEO! JOSE MELENDEZ & MIGHTY MATT! C2E2 2011 EXCLUSIVE + PICS!

IT WAS A TOUGH JOB but SOMEBODY HAD TO DO IT!

PLUS THESE COOL CREATORS!

Wonderful Writer/Great Artist TIM SEELEY

Superb Writer/Sharpie Deficient NICK SPENCER

AND SOME REALLY ECLECTIC PICS:

This entry was posted in A Public Service Post, Awesome, BAD ASS, BALLSY, Blockbuster, Book Review, Book Reviews, Comics Commentary, Commentary, Controversy, COOL, Cool Commentary, COOL CREATOR, Cool Video, DC Comics, DC Direct, DC/Vertigo, Epic Fail, EXCLUSIVE IMJ VIDEO, FANTASTY, For Your Consideration, Fun, Funny As Hell, Geek Culture, Good News, GREAT BUST, Great Comic Book, GREAT COMICS, GREAT NEWS!, GREAT STATUE, Great TV, GREAT VIDEO, Hack/Slash, HUMOR, Inveterate Media Junkies™ BREAKING NEWS, Inveterate Media Junkies™ Exclusive, Jose Melendez, Life & Times, MAINSTREAM BEST SELLERS, Mainstream Comics, Marvel Comics, NSFW, SCOTT SNYDER, Vertigo, Very Cool, Watch It!™, WTF? and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to IMJ NATION™ VIDEO! JOSE MELENDEZ & MIGHTY MATT! C2E2 2011 EXCLUSIVE + PICS!

1. Mike F says:

After the words of Geoff Johns, Fear Itself, and the Bullseye One shot were spoken; I’m very convinced that Jose really is the ultimate truthsayer!

2. tomstewdevine says:

Good video, but I think the end sums it up pretty well. ;)

3. Venom829 says:

Oh how I have waited for this vid!!! Congrats to Matt!!! :D

• mattcd42(Wednesday's Serial) says:

Lol thanks, I’ve now done a video with all the CCW guys, now I just need to track down the ‘insideman’ and have a video… i guess where we blur his face, or have him wear a wig, or a… Jose mask.

Then the set will be complete…

• Venom829 says:

I like that idea alot Matt! Now what else you could try to do is get E & J together if possible (probably not going to be likely tho’) But hey, I give you EXTREMEprops for pulling off what you did! :)

MATT! You were NOT supposed to let THAT out of the bag!

OK. OK. Damage control:

We’re going to be selling JOSE MASKS for Halloween!

You to can celebrate All Hallow’s Eve as your Favorite King of Snark™!

Hey J, what did you do to poor Matt before you started taping? He looks like he wants to run far away from you! And when did you take his COAT? :D

Also, nobody knows this but Mr. Melendez was wearing a VERY COOL long sleeve Inveterate Media Junkies T-Shirt under his jacket.

You notice he couldn’t bear to pull down the zipper long enough to show it off for just one photo.

Next time, we should send him to a con in Phoenix in the middle of August. Maybe we’ll see it then… Or maybe we could cajole Jose to have his pic taken wearing it NOW?

How bout it Jose? FLY YOUR COLORS, Dude! Or do we have to get you am IMJ TRACK JACKET? ;)

The reason Matt looked that way was because right before we started taping I told him, “You better not fuck this up. I’m a fucking warlock with tiger blood running through my heart. If you make me look bad I’ll make sure you never work in this fucking industry again, kid.”

Or something to that effect. It would make sense then that he would go on interview a drunk Elliott the next day in order to still have some ins in the industry.

5. hackslash2020 says:

Power Girl looks awesome….and you too J…hehe..really cool pic
    This is WHY i love american comics..Girls in super hero costume !
    In Europe we mostly have smelly vikings and pirates with sometimes a lost storm trooper but absolutely nothing like this! If I ever go to the USA(I wont because of airport security) visiting a convention and meeting someone like Power Girl is on the top of my MUST to do list.

hack/slash don’t worry about Airport Security. They’re like little puppy dogs.

I’ve been frisked ONCE in DOZENS and DOZENS of Airplane Flights (both national & international)… And it was actually fun. (I got her number.)

6. bello1234 says:

I’m actually going to go to Baltimore’s Comic-Con with my Fiancee this august I can’t wait. I’ve never been to Comic Con before I don’t know who’s going to be there other than Todd Mcfarlane, which I’ve never read any of his books so it doesnt matter to me.

That’s OK Bello… You’re doing BETTER than me.

I just WISH I’d never read any of his books! :D

(I’ll be at Cincinnati’s CHUCKLE HUT for the rest of the month.)

7. Sai011 says:

All right a IMJ brave and the bold team up.