Cool Covers for Comics Shipping October 2011

This entry was posted in Cool Covers, Dark Horse Comics, DC Comics, DC/Vertigo, IDW, Image Comics, Marvel Comics. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Cool Covers for Comics Shipping October 2011

1. philbyday says:

#1 Unexspected has that Moebius meets G Darrow vibe, My fave of the lot.
    #2 Children’s Crusade loox like Yu inking Cheung
    #3 Hellblazer if that’s Fabry, I like that it’s toned down from his usual fare, if not, two thumbs up 2 whoever did the cover.
    #4 Agent Of Shade Shades of Corben w/ a touch of BWS (old version)

Wonder Woman is WEARING PANTS in Issue #2.

Not that I wouldn’t want to wear (watertight) pants in a sea of blood… But I.AM.SO.CONFUSED!

• philbyday says:

I think from the last major Marvel/DC xover… Reed gave Diana some unstable molecules 4 those just in case moments :-)

3. Stamps says:

Oh I’ve missed these cover posts. I really enjoy them. All the good covers and none of the shit.

Men of War #2, Batwoman #2, Abe Sapian: The Devil Does Not Jest #2 are the three I like the most.

I think my top three (in no particular order) are:

Unexpected #1
    Batwoman #2
    DCU Presents #2

5. Allfather76 says:

I really like this new (to me) feature.
    It’s tough but I would say my top 4 in no particular order are:

DCU Presents #2
    Unexpected #1
    Abe Sapien: The Devil Does Not Jest
    The Red Wing # 4 (I just love the covers in each issue in this series)
    Locke & Key: Clockworks #3

6. Lots of good stuff coming! (well, good covers at least ;) )

7. God Damn October is going to be pretty. Too many good ones to name a favorate but I really like;
    Unexpected by Grampa, anything he does is amazing.
    DC Presents
    Frankenstein
    Lock & Key

8. Morlock50 says:

So…what’s this Unexpected comic about? Who’se publishing it?