RATE THE COVERS!™ 95 of the BEST & WORST New Comic Covers for 3.28.12!

This entry was posted in ALTERNATIVE COMICS, Art, COMIC BOOK COVERS, Commentary, Geek Culture, Inveterate Media Junkies™ Exclusive, Mainstream Comics, NEW COMIC BOOK COVERS, New This Week, RATE THE COVERS!™ and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to RATE THE COVERS!™ 95 of the BEST & WORST New Comic Covers for 3.28.12!

Who’s the artist on the first Brass Nipples of Mars cover?

And I’m betting Dave Johnson would love the Kurosagi Corpse Delivery service cover, excellent design.

Yes. That’s Garza. The crouching pose is Fabiano Neves. There were actually two more… But I didn’t go there. ;)

The Garza cover comes with both bare nipples and brass nipple covers. Your choice.

• Locusmortis says:

Garza is not actually too bad, at least his character has reasonably natural looking boobs as opposed to the fake boob look on the other one.

Fabiano Neves must be super-cheap or something, Dynamite use him on so many books, I always disliked his Red Sonja covers when I bought that book.

2. Allfather says:

No contest for me – Daredevil has the best cover this week.

what exactly does archie andrews have that gets him all these girls?

4. J. says:

When Tarot’s cover is more restrained than Warlord of Mars you know there is a problem with Dynamite’s covers.

HA! It would have taken me 5 paragraphs to get to that joke.

No question why the Estate of Edgar Rice Burroughs might be perturbed, huh?

• Every time I see covers like the Warlord of Mars covers, I always think back to the pilot of the original Thundercats and how all the Thunderians were naked and had to put on clothes because they wouldn’t be protected on Third Earth like they were on Thundera. I don’t know why, it just does.

5. PhilBetaGAMMA says:

01) Alpha Girl
    02) All Star Western
    03) AlphaOmega
    04) Daredevil
    05) Aquaman

Good!
    American vampire
    Daredevil

Bad!
    Futurama (I know there are many more bad ones but isn’t this supposed to be a funny book? Shouldn’t it have a funny cover? Anyways least favorite!)