DC’s NEXT LUCKY THIRTEEN – The Next DC NEW 52 #1 Comics Shipping 9.14.11

This entry was posted in A Public Service Post, Awesome, AWESOME OPPORTUNITY, Blockbuster, BREAKING NEWS, Buying Comics, Comic Book Distribution, COMIC BOOK INDUSTRY, Comics Shipping, Coming Soon, COOL, DC Comics, DC NEW 52, DCnU, IMJ Nation™, IMJ WEEKLY FEATURE, Inveterate Media Junkies™, Inveterate Media Junkies™ BREAKING NEWS, MAINSTREAM BEST SELLERS, Mainstream Comics, New Release List, NEWS ALERT! and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to DC’s NEXT LUCKY THIRTEEN – The Next DC NEW 52 #1 Comics Shipping 9.14.11

1. PhilBetaGAMMA says:

B n R rating level: Moderate
    Batwoman: r l if J H only; Minimal, iff still switching off w/ AmyReeder; Moderate
    Deathstroke r l Minimal
    DemonKnights r l: Min 2 Mod
    Frank n Agent o’ Shade r l: Min
    GL r l: Min 2 Mod
    Grifter r l: Non existent
    Legion Lost r l: Min
    Mr Terrific r l: Mod
    Red Lanterns r l: Mod
    Resurrection Man r l: Non
    SuicideSquad r l: Mod
    Suprboy r l: Min

2. This will be the smallest week for me out of the relaunch, but not he smallest in quality. I will be getting:

Batwoman – I still feel like somthing is going to come up and this book is going to be delayed again.
    Frankenstien – Well let’s see if Lemire can get book of the week two weeks in a row.
    Grifter – I just like the character, OK.

definitely batwoman, frankenstein, and demon knights probably batman and robin mr terrific and resurrection man

4. Rick Huerta says:

All 13.

Most excited:
    Batman and Robin
    Batwoman
    Resurrection Man

5. Comics_Addict says:

Since I am on a monthly budget next week will only be Batman & Robin #1. Giving Tomasi & Gleason a shot since I enjoyed their three-issue story on volume 1 a couple of months back. The week after is where all the heavy-lifting is coming. Can’t wait for Snyder & Capullo on BATMAN #1 🙂

6. MicahSkin says:

I want multi issue arcs dealing with Dexx-Star!

7. Allfather says:

The cover I really like best is Batwoman. The titles I will be giving a shot to this week are:
    Batwoman
    Batman and Robin
    Green Lantern
    Red Lanterns
    Frankenstein: Agent of Shade (maybe – I really want to support Lemire and I really liked Animal Man #1)

8. Tiger Topher says:

I’ll be picking up a copy of Batwoman for sure. I may grab a copy of Green Lantern as well. The rest of these titles don’t really speak to me, so I’ll probably pass on them.

9. VictimPrime says:

Batman and Robin #1- Pass… Still going to wait for Snyder’s Batman.

Batwoman #1- Really up in the air on this book, I’m still very skeptical about J.H. WILLIAMS III commitment to this comic. But for now, it’s a pick.

Deathstroke #1- Pass… Not seeing anything new here, same old, same old.

Demon Knights #1- Pass… Etrigan the Barbarian?

Frankenstein, Agent of SHADE #1- Maybe… Frankenstein doing a Hellboy impression? Well, I am a fan of Hellboy..

Green Lantern #1- Pass… Suffering from Lantern burn out right now.

Grifter #1- Pass… I’ll only get this book if the invisible enemies Grifter’s fighting are called Dire Wraiths.

Legion Lost #1- Pass… Never like the Legion, they bug the shit out of me for some reason.

Mister Terrific #1-Pick… I like Mr. Terrific, and the art looks pretty cool to me. So it gets a shot.

Red Lanterns #1- Pass… Please, no more Lanterns, I don’t care what color they are.

Resurrection Man #1- Pick… Like the character, this is the kind of off beat comic that I like these days.

Suicide Squad #1- Pass.. Wait.. is that Harley Quinn looking psycho hot on the cover.. OK, I’m changing this to a Pick. 😉

Superboy #1- Pick, I don’t know, this book just looks cool to me, and I have a soft spot for failed experiments that come back to bite their creators in the ass.

10. Batwoman – the cover is very recognizable..I like it a lot..but I hope to see some more diversity for this series later on

Deathstroke – I dont know anything to say here XD

Green Lantern – Extremely sucky ass cover

Grifter – Dont know the character but the cover explains a lot what we can expect..I think…sounds very cool

Legion Lost – Dont know this team, just curious to see how it compares to the other team books..The cover is not that great imo

Mister Terrific – One of the better covers of the bunch imo..again I dont know the character but the cover is very intriguing and I want to know what he’s about

Resurrection Man – With this name and that cover..its a simple 1+1 to get a good feel for the book plus the cover is pretty amazing

Suicide Squad – I ordered this one on the title alone because it sounds bad-ass

These are all the titles I pre-ordered..I will also be on the lookout for Frankenstein: Agents of Shade

Books I am not getting:

Batman & Robin -too much batman already but the cover is kinda cool..i liked the previous ones better

Demon Knights -I dont like demon/hell stories..maybe because of ASM

Red Lanterns -I never read any Green Lanterns so this might be too confusing and too much for me

Superboy -I wasnt very impressed with Lemire’s run on Superboy and I already have 2 superman titles)

I am getting all 13 (for review and CONTEST purposes) but if I had to pick, I would say:

Resurrection Man #1
    Batman & Robin #1
    Demon Knights #1
    Frankenstein Agent of Shade #1
    Mr. Terrific #1
    Batwoman #1
    Legion Lost #1

12. Ryan Schaefer says:

Batwoman definitely. Hopefully Williams is as good as Rucka was, really my only concern. That book wasn’t just art for me, I was really into it from a writing standpoint and hope it retains the level of quality we’re used to.

Suicide Squad because I’m hoping it will fill the void left by Secret Six.

Green Lantern will depend completely on Geoff Johns. If I flip it open and the first or second page says “Name’s (Insert Character Name Here), I’m the Green Lantern of space sector 2814,” then I quit until he’s replaced. I’m so sick and tired of that shit from him on every book he writes.

im worried about damien with dick and steph around i had hopes for the kid but with bruce cant see how he doesnt turn out to be another jason todd