IMJ Video Exclusive!™ Marvel Comics Questions on Jeopardy!

The very definition of a successful Jeopardy! game show contestant is that they are Geeks– through and through. Who else but a bunch of Geek’s could run straight through categories like “A Real Rhodes Scholar” and “Retronyms”?

Unfortunately, this video also proves JUST WHERE comic books fall in importance on the Geek Scale™ now.

After watching this, why do I feel that only one of the questions was even answered because somebody got trapped watching a bad Ben Affleck movie?

Play along and tell us how many you CORRECTLY answered!

(I got 4.)

This entry was posted in AWESOME VIDEO, Commentary, Geek Culture, Inveterate Media Junkies™ BREAKING NEWS, Inveterate Media Junkies™ Exclusive, Inveterate Media Junkies™ Exclusive Video, Marvel Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to IMJ Video Exclusive!™ Marvel Comics Questions on Jeopardy!

1. VictimPrime says:

I got four right as well, I think the 800 dollar question should have been in the 2000 dollar position, but only because that’s the one I flubbed 😉

• VictimPrime says:

And I guess none of the contestants where fans of Conan either, I was sort of surprised no one got question four.

2. PhilBetaGAMMA says:

So l’m guessing Capt Britain was’nt the answer 4 number two 🙂
    Yep…it four, 4 me, as well!

I got 3 missed the 2nd one and the 4th one. I haven’t read either if those so that is likely why.

4. MicahSkin says:

Sad that I got all 5.

I’m also good at Trivial Pursuit. With the 80’s Edition, I can win in one turn.

5. J. says:

Like Micah, I also got all 5 of these. You’d be surprised how much useless knowledge a comic retailer could acquire through osmosis alone.

6. Only 4 for me, Never read 1602.