HUMPDAY COSPLAY™ MegaCon 2012 Pix

[David Ngo for GFBRobot.com]

Click Here to Find MORE MegaCon 2012 Cosplay

This entry was posted in Cosplay, Geek Culture, Geek Fun, Humpday Cosplay™ and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to HUMPDAY COSPLAY™ MegaCon 2012 Pix

1. M. Fewko says:

So much good cosplay!

Only character I ever cosplayed as in my life was Lelouch from Code Geass~

I had the outfit, the hairstyle, even purple contacts!

Holy Jebus that Scarlet Witch cosplayer has the definitive comic book body, she must be J.Scott Campbells model or something. Her waist is tinier than Dita von fricken Teeses!

3. PhilBetaGAMMA says:

W/ Wanda there, l don’t even know why the rest of ’em showed up. Especially if there was a contest!

4. MicahSkin says:

Thor, Namor, Superboy and Thor. All Bangable. The rest? meh… Altho that Doom was pretty good…

5. Stamps says:

That is a VERY good Spiderman!

Correct me if I am wrong… But aren’t Rogue and Samus Aran the SAME person?

7. TheMSpot says:

That Black Cat and Spider-Man pic reminds me of the ending of Catwoman #1.

cosplay we like
    these folks keep getting better and better

I like most of these. I admire the Scarlet Witch’s commitment to the look, but that corset can’t be comfortable (smiley face). If i had to pick favorites I’d pick Rogue cuz I used to like that look on her back in the old days, T-shirt Thor, cuz even tho he’s in a T-Shirt, I know he’s supposed to be Thor, and Pikachu Lady cuz she’s cute!

10. Matthew Guy says:

The Scarlet Witch cosplayer is SMOKIN’ HOTT!
    It almost makes me want to read a dang Avengers comic.

Matthew

11. VictimPrime says:

I was about to accuse the Donald Blake Cosplayer of terminal laziness(mostly because I have never seen Donald Blake with a raging full on Thor beard before) until I saw him in his full Thor gear. Well played Sir..