IMJ Open Thread

IMJ OPEN THREAD™ BLACK & WHITE ABSOLUTE FINAL V for Vendetta Guy Fawkes IMJ Open Thread

This entry was posted in Comic Books, Commentary, Film, Geek Culture, IMJ Open Thread, Inveterate Media Junkies™ Exclusive, Music, Opinion, Television and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to IMJ Open Thread

Anyone in New York at the moment, get your ass down to the lower east side to the Kirby exhibition http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/2013/11/jack-kirby-museums-prototype-alpha-opens-in-new-york-city/

2. J. says:

Hey, everyone. When you all get a chance please wish Ian a happy 67th birthday today in the comments here. Hopefully he will live to the end of the day to see them all. 😀

Happy birthday, Ian!

BTW– I’m running a contest over at the latest Insideman’s Pull List!

Everyone’s free to enter!

4. Anyone here buy the Death of the Family HC? Was anyone else’s book not shrinkwrapped?

I just opened my box yesterday and my copy was NOT shrinkwrapped either. Somebody must’ve screwed up at the printer. The earlier Joker and Batgirl Death of the Family related books were all shrinkwrapped.

5. Tiger Topher says:

I’m having a rough day as a collector. I received a damaged statue in the mail today and lost out on another statue that I really wanted because I was too cheap. That first statue dates from 1997 and it’s hard to find, so I’m not going to be able to replace it all that easily. Another shitty thing about the situation is that the seller who sold it to me offers refunds, but only if you return the item to him on your dime. It’ll cost me an arm and a leg to do that, so this seller better come up with a way to make things right.

Sigh… Stupid First World problems.

6. Helmir says:

This sums up “Man of Steel” perfectly. And it’s quite sad.