IMJ Open Thread

IMJ Open Thread Black White Gray 2014 BannerBatman's Last Supper by Nathan Szerdy

This entry was posted in Commentary, Fun, Geek Culture, IMJ Nation™, Inveterate Media Junkies™, Inveterate Media Junkies™ Exclusive, Inveterate Media Junkies™ Open Thread, Opinion, The Intelligent Geek Discussion™ and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to IMJ Open Thread

Check out artist Nathan Szerdy’s great DeviantArt Page: http://nszerdy.deviantart.com

His website is here: http://nathanszerdyart.com

2. Morlock50 says:

Wow, he really is the Bat God, eh?

3. J. says:

I just finished my first play through. So good.

ROBERT KIRKMAN AMA on Reddit! He answers the musical chairs question about the ever changing showrunners on The Walking Dead too…

Like having THREE VILLAINS leaves so much room for HERO DEVELOPMENT:

6. Morlock50 says:

So…this week, I read Buffy Season 10 #1 based on Jose’s recommendation. I never was a Buffy fan, never saw the show or read the previous comics.
    Two words. Fucking Awesome!
    This is one of the most enjoyable #1’s I’ve read in ages. It was actually fun to read. Doesn’t matter if you’re familiar with the Buffyverse; the Nation has got to read this comic if they aren’t already.
    Why the fuck can’t the big two write more books like this? Oh right, fun isn’t hip anymore.

• ComicBookDude says:

If you loved that, you MUST check out the Angel and Faith series that was part of Season 9. It’s also by Christos Gage and Rebekah Isaacs and is one of the best modern comics to come out in a long time. What I love about Gage’s Buffy comics is that they’re written well enough for new readers who have never watched the show or read the comics to understand the story. And Isaacs’ art is beautiful. It could be accompanied by the most horrible story ever and I’d still buy it, just for her art. Thankfully I haven’t read a bad comic with Rebekah Isaacs art in it. Hopefully I never will have to.

That’s awesome, Morlock. I’m really glad you liked it. 🙂

I reviewed the comic for this weeks IMJ Comic Reviews.

• Morlock50 says:

Cool. I hope it met your expectations. I swear, if I didn’t follow you guys, I wouldn’t even think of checking out 3/4ths of my current pull list. Probably would have completely dropped comics by now.

7. venom829bane says:

Does anyone here like/watch wrestling? I personally think its all dumb retarded stupidity, and yes i did watch it at one period of my life, but is it worth watching today is what i want to know?

RIP Kate O’Mara, amongst other acting roles she played renegade timelord and Doctor Who villain The Rani opposite Sylvester McCoy.