Insideman’s Weekly Stack™

INSIDEMAN'S WEEKLY STACK LOGOWeekly Stack 5.14.14Weekly Stack Banner 5.14.14

The Weekly Stack™– soon to be detailed in a future Insideman’s Pull List!

This week’s stack weighs in at 15 Pounds 11 oz
(6.85 Kilograms or 1.07 Stone)
This entry was posted in Commentary, Hardcovers & Graphic Novels, Hardcovers & Trade Paperbacks, Ian MacMillan, IMJ Nation™, IMJ Nation™ Photos, Insideman's Weekly Stack™, New Hardcover & Graphic Novel Releases, Opinion and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Insideman’s Weekly Stack™

1. Jack Kirby’s New Gods and Psylocke..sigh..I dont care for anything else.I am not even looking

It’s a slight stack to be sure… But you overlooked Manifest Destiny (from Image). I was not as impressed with Hellboy in Hell, but I am currently having fun reading Hickman’s God Is Dead.

3. All Hickman’s Vol 1TPB’s are great. Its Vol 2 where he make his stories go convoluted and going nowhere 🙂 Manifest Destiny flew off my radar, I will have to check that one out.

4. Tiger Topher says:

Congratulations on adding the Psylocke Bishoujo statue to your collection. It’s a great figure.

Thanks Tiger! I am ordering them from a place now that’s giving me a nice discount… But they only ship once a month to save on shipping costs!

• Tiger Topher says:

I need to find a place that offers nice discounts on statues. I bought four in the last week alone. It’s going to suck when it comes time for me to pay my credit card bill next month.

5. Morlock50 says:

Ian, how do you find time to read all this? Or are you like me and have a backlog of shit that you’re waiting to open?

Morlock, sorry for the late reply. The answer is, I “try” (key word being “try”) to read/enjoy between 14 – 20 graphic novels a week. Usually late at night, so when I finally do hit the sack– I have some truly awesome warped dreams.

That said, I’m lucky some weeks to get through two… So yeah, there’s a LOT still left to read. 😉